Out of Character Forums

No New Posts Announcements

This is the forum to watch for news about the server. Admins will post news about new features, events and other important info for players.

29 Posts
18 Topics

Last post by Admin Yukiko
in There was a forum databa...
on September 04, 2014, 07:51:56 PM

No New Posts General Discussion

If you have a question or comment about Hope Lives game server that doesn't seem to fit in any of the other forums then please post it here.

344 Posts
95 Topics

in The game server is under...
on May 20, 2017, 06:40:40 AM

No New Posts Hints, Tips and Erata

This area will contain topics covering things that are unique to Hope Lives and also information to help you enjoy playing on Hope. There is no special order of importance to the posts. Things are posted as they come to mind or are added. Players are welcome to post tips as well.

16 Posts
12 Topics

in Additional files to enha...
on June 25, 2015, 03:11:06 PM

No New Posts Fixed Bugs

Any repaired bugs should be moved from Bugs Forum to this one. In this way I can keep the bugs forum as uncluttered as possible. If you've posted a bug and it disappears from the bugs forum, check for it here.

114 Posts
41 Topics

in Guards now attack bad gu...
on February 13, 2016, 11:39:49 PM

No New Posts Bugs Forum

If you find something that isn't working as it is supposed to or you think it isn't please post it here. Please include as much information surrounding the apparent bug that you can. If you've posted a bug here and it seems to have disappeared, check the Fixed Bugs forum. It probably got fixed and moved there.

335 Posts
62 Topics

in Re: blacksmithy
on July 28, 2015, 10:08:01 PM

No New Posts Miscellaneous Discussion

As the name implies this forum is for anything at all. Post your favourite recipes, your newest joke or even your opinion on the value of recycling belly-button lint.

88 Posts
24 Topics

in Re: Do you believe in UF...
on November 13, 2012, 06:21:05 AM

In Character Forums

No New Posts Character Profile

Post vital stats about your character in this forum. Use the provided template in the 'sticky' as a guide.

7 Posts
6 Topics

Last post by kendrkin
in Caska Kenaustin
on September 25, 2007, 06:57:11 PM

No New Posts Character Musings

This is what I call "A Day in the Life of..." forum. Use this for posting stories about your character.

18 Posts
15 Topics

Last post by blade
in peace
on April 24, 2012, 07:10:33 PM

No New Posts The Story Corner

If you are a writer and want to share your stories with us, then feel free to post them here. Be sure to read the topic in this forum entitled "Before you post in here."

14 Posts
4 Topics

Last post by Alcaeus
in Re: The Chronicles of Li...
on June 26, 2012, 09:31:49 PM

Developers Corner

No New Posts Scripting Tutorials

You will find tutorials and "helpful" hints in this forum. Some articles will be written by me and some will be reposts from other forums or other sources. This forum is intended for tutorial threads only. You can post replies in the threads but please do not start new topics here. Use General Scripting Questions forum for new topics regarding scripting. Thank you.

2 Posts
2 Topics

in SciTE editor - My prefer...
on July 17, 2015, 01:13:37 AM

No New Posts General POL Scripting Questions.

If you have any questions about scripting in POL this is the place to post them. Keep in mind that I am not an expert in scripting so expect me to make some mistakes or errors fro time to time.

3 Posts
1 Topics

Last post by blade
in Re: learning
on June 25, 2015, 01:55:26 PM

• No New Posts
  • Redirect Board

Hope Lives Forums - Info Center

Forum Stats Forum Stats

1765 Posts in 461 Topics by 66 Members. Latest Member: David
Latest Post: "The game server is under..." ( May 20, 2017, 06:40:40 AM )
View the most recent posts on the forum.
[More Stats]

Users Online Users Online

20 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 20. Most Online Ever: 504 (January 01, 2016, 12:31:33 PM)